- What is your job at Farrell Roofing?
Human Resources Associate
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
Blessed Beyond Measure
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would love to learn American Sign Language.
- What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
Moving into my first house made me a stronger person. I had to get more comfortable making big decisions and had to become wiser financially. I also had to become patient with the time that it takes to reach big goals.
- Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
Absolutely. I didn’t get accepted into the college that was initially my top choice, but because of that I ended up going to the perfect school for me!
- What three traits define you?
Helpful (I hope 😊)
Wanderlust / Wanting to experience lots of things. I am also somewhat of a homebody too though 😊.
- How do you define success?
It may seem simplistic, but I define success as having the resources that you need to take care of yourself and those that you love and spending the majority of your time doing things that you care about.
- What is your favorite thing about working at Farrell Roofing?
I love that everyone at our company works together and wants the best for each other. We are all working towards a common goal.
- Where are you from? Tell us about your family.
I am from Edinboro, PA. I grew up on a “mini farm” with
dogs, cats, bunnies, and horses and loved every minute of it. I have an older brother and an older sister. The three of us are very close with our parents and grandparents.
- What is your favorite hobby?
I love to dance, read, and do puzzles.
- What are your favorite sports teams?
Pittsburgh Steelers, Buffalo Bills
- Tell us what makes your division/department special
Human Resources gets to interact with every aspect of our business. No two days look the same!
- What do you want people to know about our company?
If you want a company that will support you both personally and professionally,
Farrell Roofing is the place for you!
- What do you love about what you do?
I love that I get to help make work a better place for people. We spend a large portion of our time at work, so we should enjoy it! My favorite moments at work are when I can listen to a problem that a co-worker may be having and we can brainstorm how to fix that problem or make a process more efficient.